Contact: Amy Smorodin
June 28, 2013 – Discounted registration for the Technology Policy Institute Aspen Forum has been extended through the July 4th holiday week. The discount of $500 off the regular registration fee is now available through Monday, July 8th.
The 2013 Aspen Forum will include panel discussions and workshops on such topics as:
- Communications and IT – What Can We Expect From Congress
- Deconstructing Creative Destruction
- Competition, Regulation and the Evolution of Internet Business Models
- Patents and IT – What Needs Fixing?
- Copyright and the Digital Economy
- Liberating Government Spectrum
- Who Pays for the Internet – A Global Perspective
- Privacy, Data Security and Trade – Policy Choices
- The FCC’s Incentive Auctions: How Can They Succeed?
- A Conversation with the Commissioners
The TPI Aspen Forum brings together leaders from business, government, and academia to discuss key public policy issues affecting information and communications technology. This year’s theme is, “Creative Destruction and Growth: Policy Choices.” Discussion panels and speakers at the 2013 TPI Aspen Forum will focus on competition, privacy, data security, and other regulatory policies critical to the health of Internet economy.
The Technology Policy Institute
The Technology Policy Institute is a non-profit research and educational organization that focuses on the economics of innovation, technological change, and related regulation in the United States and around the world. More information is available at https://techpolicyinstitute.org/.