Contact: Amy Smorodin
June 30, 2014 – Discounted registration for the Technology Policy Institute Aspen Forum has been extended through Monday, July 7st. The discount of $500 off the regular registration fee is available for industry and trade association attendees.
The 2014 Aspen Forum will include panel discussions and workshops on such topics as:
- Political Economy of Telecom Reform
- Innovation and Privacy in the Era of Big Data
- Internet Governance in Transition: What’s the Destination?
- Data and Trade
- Copyright Protection: Government vs. Voluntary Arrangements
- Targeting a Secure Future
- “Information Rules” After 15 Years
- The New Network Neutrality Order: Public Utility Regulation in Disguise?
- Spectrum Sharing: How Much Can it Contribute?
- Innovation and the Intersection of Antitrust and IP
The TPI Aspen Forum brings together leaders from business, government, and academia to discuss key public policy issues affecting information and communications technology. This year’s theme is, “Tech in Transition: Policy Challenges.” Discussion panels and speakers at the 2014 Aspen Forum will focus on how the communications, technology and content industries are transforming and how public policies are adapting, or not, to the changing environment.
The Technology Policy Institute
The Technology Policy Institute is a non-profit research and educational organization that focuses on the economics of innovation, technological change, and related regulation in the United States and around the world. More information is available at https://techpolicyinstitute.org/.