Contact: Amy Smorodin
August 27, 2010 – Webcasts are now available of the discussion panels and keynote speakers at the Technology Policy Institute Aspen Forum.
TPI’s Aspen Forum brought together notable representatives from business, government, and academia in a relaxed, informal setting to discuss and debate the key public policy issues surrounding information and communications technology. Discussions panels at TPI’s Aspen Forum included such topics as broadband, competition, intellectual property and tech investment.
Keynote speeches at the event included:
- Carly Fiorina, Chair of the Board of Directors of the Technology Policy Institute
- Reid Hoffman, Founder of LinkedIn and Partner at Greylock Partners
- Andrew Keen, Author and Advisor to Arts+Labs
- Paul Otellini, President and CEO of Intel Corporation
- Brad Smith, President and Chief Executive Officer of Intuit
- Thomas Tauke, Executive Vice President of Public Affairs, Policy and Communications at Verizon
Video of the sessions and keynotes are available at on the TPI website at www.techpolicyinstitute.org/aspen2010/agenda.
The Technology Policy Institute
The Technology Policy Institute is a research and educational organization that focuses on the economics of innovation, technological change, and related regulation in the United States and around the world. More information is available at https://techpolicyinstitute.org/