August 20, 2014 – Videos of the panels and keynotes at the 2014 Technology Policy Institute Aspen Forum are now available.
The event featured a dinner keynote by David Cohen, Executive Vice President at Comcast, and a conversation with the authors of the landmark book “Information Rules,” Carl Shapiro of the University of California, Berkeley and Hal Varian, Chief Economist of Google.
Discussions panels at TPI’s Aspen Forum available for viewing are:
- Political Economy of Telecom Reform
- Innovation and Privacy in the Era of Big Data
- Internet Governance in Transition: What’s the Destination?
- Data and Trade
- Copyright Protection: Government vs. Voluntary Arrangements
- Targeting a Secure Future
The videos are available on the TPI website and on the TPI YouTube page.
The Technology Policy Institute
The Technology Policy Institute is a non-profit research and educational organization that focuses on the economics of innovation, technological change, and related regulation in the United States and around the world. More information is available at https://techpolicyinstitute.org.