Discounted registration for the Technology Policy Institute Aspen Forum has been extended through Tuesday, July 7th to accommodate the upcoming holiday weekend. The discount of $500 off the regular registration fee is available for industry and trade association attendees.
The 2015 Aspen Forum will include panel discussions and workshops on such topics as:
- Fall and Rise of the Regulatory State
- Whose Rules? Internet Regulations in a Global Economy
- Big Data, Privacy and the Internet of Things
- Congress and the FCC after Title II
- Creative Destruction in the Creative Industries: How Technology is Changing Content Business Models
- Universal Service: Towards Broadband, Efficiency and Equity
- Music Licensing: Moving to the Digital Era
- Intellectual Property, Standard Setting Organizations and Competition Policy
- Emerging Issues in Unlicensed Spectrum
This year’s theme is, “The Government Back in Business: Revenge of the Regulators?” Discussion panels and speakers at the 2015 Forum will focus on an apparent new-found confidence in the regulatory state and explore the possible consequences for technology-creating and technology-using industries.
The Technology Policy Institute
The Technology Policy Institute is a non-profit research and educational organization that focuses on the economics of innovation, technological change, and related regulation in the United States and around the world. More information is available at https://techpolicyinstitute.org/.