TPI is pleased to announce the release of the agenda for the 2023 Aspen Forum, taking place from August 20-22 at the St. Regis Aspen Resort in Aspen, Colorado. This annual event brings together leading policymakers, academics, and industry experts to discuss the latest developments in technology policy.
We understand it is always difficult to wait until August for program details. Lucky for you, we have a sneak peek at this year’s Aspen Forum panel and working group topics. Please stay tuned for additional announcements of keynote speakers, panelists, fireside chats, and other important details. Register today to reserve your space.
- What are the Major AI Policy Questions?
- Is the Neobrandeisian Counter-Revolution Succeeding?
- How Will Current Policies Affect the Future of Broadband Investment?
- What Does a Revitalized Transatlantic Partnership Mean for Tech Policy?
- The Attention Economy: Where Does the Time Go?Competing for Attention in the Online Economy
- Streaming Wars: Consolidation and Competition
- Content Moderation: Who fact-checks the fact-checkers?
- Chips, China, and the New Frontier of Industrial Policy
Concurrent Working Groups:
- Getting a BEAD on Broadband Funding: Status, Successes, Controversies
- Key Outer Space Policy Questions
- Spectrum Policy
- TPI Aspen Book Club