This panel will examine the most pressing policy issues related to the development and deployment of artificial intelligence (AI) including how to manage the potential benefits and risks of AI in areas like intellectual property, privacy, cybersecurity, labor markets, and national security. The panelists will also explore the ethical and social considerations involved in the use of AI, such as bias and discrimination, transparency and accountability, and the impact on human autonomy and decision-making.
- Halie Craig, Senior Advisor, U.S. Senate Committee on Commerce, Science &
- Danielle Li, Associate Professor, Sloan School of Management, MIT
- Katie Shay, Associate General Counsel and Director, Business & Human Rights, Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Hal Varian, Chief Economist, Google
- Scott Wallsten (moderator), Senior Fellow & President, Technology Policy Institute
The TPI Aspen Forum will be held at the St. Regis Aspen Resort in Aspen, Colorado from August 20-22, 2023. For more information and to register for the event, please visit www.tpiaspenforum.tech.