Register Now for TPI’s Aspen Forum, August 19 – 21
New Rules for the Digital Economy?
The digital economy grew up under a set of rules which, for better or for worse, many policymakers, academics, and consumers are now questioning. Data privacy, the role of platforms, and antitrust’s consumer welfare standard, for example, are all being scrutinized. Will these challenges result in new rules for the digital economy?
The Aspen Forum will bring together top academics, government officials, and practitioners to discuss this broad question in the context of privacy, antitrust, platforms, blockchain, and more across a mix of keynotes, plenary panel discussions, and concurrent breakout sessions. Join us this summer in Aspen and lend your voice to the discussion.
- Antitrust Today: Whose Rules & Which Standards?
- Privacy, Big Data, and AI: US v EU v China?
- Platforms Under Fire: What Rules Apply?
- What infrastructure will power the digital economy and how will we get there?
- Streaming Video: Meet the Pirates
Concurrent Breakout Sessions include:
- Digital Inclusion and the Smart City
- Spectrum: Is Dynamic Allocation Ready to Disrupt Business Models or is it Still a Chimera?
Register today! Prices increase on July 1.
Click here for more information. #TPIAspen18
For Addition Information:
Jane Creel, 202-828-4405, [email protected]
Press Contact for Complimentary Registration:
Chris McGurn, 202-828-4405, [email protected]
The Technology Policy Institute
The Technology Policy Institute is a non-profit research and educational organization that focuses on the economics of innovation, technological change, and related regulation in the United States and around the world. More information is available at https://techpolicyinstitute.org/