Join TPI for a Conference – The AT&T/Time Warner Decision: What it Means for Technology and Media Mergers
Judge Richard Leon’s decision in the Justice Department’s challenge to the AT&T/Time Warner decision is one of the most anticipated antitrust decisions in recent years. The decision is likely to influence not only how content providers, distributors, and platforms operate and interact with one another, but the entire landscape of vertical mergers more generally.
- Will the decision affect which mergers companies pursue?
- Which companies will be targets for mergers?
- Does the decision affect horizontal mergers?
- What industries are likely to be affected?
Join the Technology Policy Institute as we bring together a panel of experts to provide insight and answers into what Judge Leon’s AT&T/Time Warner decision means to the merger and antitrust landscape moving forward.
Tuesday, June 19, 2018
9:00am – 11:00am
Registration begins at 8:30
Top of the Hill Banquet & Conference Center
1 Constitution Avenue, NE
Washington, DC 20002
Confirmed panelists include:
- Dennis Carlton, David McDaniel Keller Professor of Economics, University of Chicago Booth School of Business
- Bill Kovacic, Global Competition Professor of Law and Policy, George Washington University Law School
- Thomas Lenard, Senior Fellow and President Emeritus, TPI (moderator)
Register today to attend this important and timely discussion.
The Technology Policy Institute
The Technology Policy Institute is a non-profit research and educational organization that focuses on the economics of innovation, technological change, and related regulation in the United States and around the world. More information is available at www.techpolicyinstitute.org/.