- Robert Crandall, Adjunct Senior Fellow, Technology Policy Institute
- Michael Katz, Professor Emeritus, University of California, Berkeley Haas School of Business and Department of Economics and Sarin Chair in Strategy and Leadership
- Diana Moss, President, American Antitrust Institute
- Randal Picker, James Parker Hall Distinguished Service Professor, University of Chicago Law School
- Thomas Lenard (moderator), President Emeritus and Senior Fellow, Technology Policy Institute
Press Contact: Lindsay Poss, email@example.com
The Technology Policy Institute
The Technology Policy Institute is a non-profit research and educational organization that focuses on the economics of innovation, technological change, and related regulation in the United States and around the world. More information is available at http://www.techpolicyinstitute.org/.